Thirty-four percent—that’s how much of the US’ total medical expenditure went to senior health care in 2010. While it may seem rather small at first glance, it quickly becomes alarmingly more significant once the fact that only 13% of the total American population were seniors at the time is taken into account. Fortunately, the Internet…
- Cannabis Testing Market – Global Industry Insights
- Is a Smart Home Practical in 2018?
- Everything You Need to Know About Adaptogens – Natures Natural Stress & Cortisol Reducer, Energy Booster and Hormone Optimizer
- Understanding The Massive Potential Of IoT – Integrated Medical Alert Systems
- Neural Bypass: A Microchip to Combat Paralysis