Various advancements in healthcare and easier access to healthcare facilities is leading to lower mortality rates and in turn higher life expectancy worldwide. As per Global Health Observatory (GHO) data released by the World Health Organization (WHO), global life expectancy at birth in 2015 was 71.4 years, an increase of 5 years during 2000–2015. This…
- Cannabis Testing Market – Global Industry Insights
- Is a Smart Home Practical in 2018?
- Everything You Need to Know About Adaptogens – Natures Natural Stress & Cortisol Reducer, Energy Booster and Hormone Optimizer
- Understanding The Massive Potential Of IoT – Integrated Medical Alert Systems
- Neural Bypass: A Microchip to Combat Paralysis