The once conceived fiction of a computer being implanted into the human brain, is now an actualized dream. In 2014, a team of surgeons at Ohio envisioned a device to monitor, interpret and generate neurological signals. They created a microchip that could record neural signals and initiate a response to the recorded stimulus. This microchip…
- Cannabis Testing Market – Global Industry Insights
- Is a Smart Home Practical in 2018?
- Everything You Need to Know About Adaptogens – Natures Natural Stress & Cortisol Reducer, Energy Booster and Hormone Optimizer
- Understanding The Massive Potential Of IoT – Integrated Medical Alert Systems
- Neural Bypass: A Microchip to Combat Paralysis