Excipients are inert substances formulated alongside the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) in a medication. It helps in stabilization, acts as a filler or enhances solubility, increases shelf-life, facilitates better absorption of the medication, and prevents denaturation. This does away with the need for a specific substance to impart each of these properties and thus, helps…
- Cannabis Testing Market – Global Industry Insights
- Is a Smart Home Practical in 2018?
- Everything You Need to Know About Adaptogens – Natures Natural Stress & Cortisol Reducer, Energy Booster and Hormone Optimizer
- Understanding The Massive Potential Of IoT – Integrated Medical Alert Systems
- Neural Bypass: A Microchip to Combat Paralysis