A tube is a soft container that can be squeezed and utilized for the packing of thick liquids such as glues, sealing, ointment, and toothpaste. A tube is a hollow structure, both ends of which are treated differently during the manufacturing process and filling. A tube has a round orifice at one end that is closed with the help of a cap. The orifice can be shaped in many different ways, for instance, plastic nozzles that of varied styles and lengths. The other end of the tube is folded, to seal after the contents are added. Tube packaging containers are modified with production, labeling, punching, slicing, and crimping to create an attractive package. A thread is mostly tapped onto the opening structure in order to attach caps and closures. Tube packaging contains no germs due to the high temperatures during the production process. As it is possible to coat the inside of a tube with special coatings, the tube does not react with its contents.
Toothpaste, cosmetic creams, food items, gums and glues, ointments, and cleaners use tubes for their packaging. Increased cosmetic and toiletry production is one driver contributing to growth of the tube packaging market. Excellent barrier protection, extremely elastic project and ease of packaging makes tubes a highly sought after packaging option. The key factors driving growth of the tube packaging market are growth in flexible packaging and innovative packaging.
Tube Packaging Market Taxonomy:-
On the basis of application, the global tube packaging market is classified into:
- Cosmetic and shaving cream
On the basis of tube type, the global tube packaging market is classified into:
- Squeeze Tubes
- Twist Tubes
- Rigid tubes
- Extruded tubes
On the basis of material, the global tube packaging market is classified into:
- Laminated Tubes
- Aluminum Tubes
- Plastic Tubes
On the basis of end user, the global tube packaging market is classified into:
- Cosmetics & Oral Care
- Food & Beverages
- Cleaning Products
Squeeze tubes are the major growth drivers of the global tube packaging market. Squeeze tubes have efficient properties such as resilience, non-poisonous, and convenient application. The cosmetics & oral care industries are the biggest contributors towards growth of the global tube packaging market. Laminated tubes are used the most as a result of its multi-layered barricade arrangement, which reduces the transfer of oxygen and light. As compared to other methods, laminated printed tubes look clearer and brighter, in turn improving the visual value of the tube. The increased use of tubes in beauty products and toiletries, support the growth of the tube packaging market as these end users represent a major share of the tube packaging market.
- The European market accounts for the largest share of global tube packaging market due to its large-scale use in various healthcare and toiletry products. However, due to technological developments in this region, the market is now maturing in the European countries. However, therecovering economies post-recession are expected to boost the growth of the tube packaging market.
- In Asia -Pacific, the tube packaging market in growing at a huge pace in emerging markets of the region such as China, India, and Japan. The reason for the market is the increasing middle-class population of the region and increasing incomes, which drive the demand for easy and safe packaging, subsequently driving growth of the tube packaging market.
- In Latin America, the growth of the tube packaging market is credited to influences such as improving living conditions, coupled with rising disposable income of the working population in its emerging economies.
- The African region is represented by a strong growing demand for various healthcare products in South Africa. The developing economies in this region could provide the tube packaging market with various growth opportunities due to investments made by companies to improve. Africa is the home to major companies such as Nampak, which further boost the growth of the tube packaging market. The Middle East proves to be an attractive market due to the growing urbanization and availability of disposable income
Recent developments in the tube packaging market include the deal between J&J and Dr Ci Labo in 2016. This would improve J&Js influence in the global skin care market. This in turn is projected to drive the demand for the tube packaging market, in Asia. Some major tube packing players include Albea Group, Alcan Packaging, Amcor, Constantia Flexible, Custom Paper Tools, Essel ProPack, Sonoco Products Company, and Unette Corporation.
The know more about the report published by Coherent Market Insights, please click the link below,